194100 Saint Petersburg,
3 Kantemirovskaya Street, Room 303
The Department of Logistics and Supply Chain Management was established in 2014. It is part of the School of Economics and Management at HSE St. Petersburg, a ‘big faculty’ that brings together economists and management specialists.
Teachers in the department support both the Bachelor’s programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management and the Master’s programme in Strategic Supply Chain Management.
Yury Iskanderov, Pautov M.
Vol. 2. Springer, 2018.
Bochkarev A. A., Бочкарев П. А., Барыкин С. Е.
Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. 2020. No. 1116. P. 1043-1053.
Lukinskiy V., Lukinsky V., Koroleva E. et al.
In bk.: Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication Selected Papers from the 19th International Conference on Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication, RelStat’19, 16-19 October 2019, Riga, Latvia. Vol. 117. Switzerland: Springer, 2020. P. 252-259.
During the working meeting on March 15, 2019, an agreement in principle was reached on holding classes by prof. Wolfgang Kersten in November 2019 with first-year masters in the « Strategic Management in Logistics» program.
In his reply prof. Kersten said: «… Thank you very much for your kind invitation to St. Petersburg! It will be a pleasure and an honor for me to teach a course at HSE…».
We recall that in the 2019-2020 academic year classes with the second-year masters of the program "Strategic Management in Logistics" will be held by prof. Harri Lorentz (Turku School of Economics at the University of Turku, Finland) and prof. Rob Zuidwijk (Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM).
Mr. Wolfgang Kersten - Professor and Director of the Institute of Business Logistics and General Management at Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH); Dean of the Faculty of Management Science and Technology at Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH).
Research Areas / Recent Research Projects:
• Digital Transformation of Logistics and Supply Chain Management:
Mittelstand (SME) 4.0 Center of Competence Hamburg;
Trends and Strategies in Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Digitalization and Internationalization Maturity Level in Aerospace; Release Order based on Blockchain.
• Supply Chain Risk Management: Supply Chain Risk Navigator; Appropriate Implementation of Supply Chain Risk Management; Supply Chain Risk Management Auditing; HAZARD: Mitigating the Effects of Emergencies in the Baltic Sea Region Ports (EU Flagship Project);
• Logistics Innovation: DIA.log: Discovering Innovative Analogies in Logistics; OI.log: Open Innovation in Logistics;
• Complexity Management in Supply Chains: KosMO: Cost Effects of Modularisation; BeKoLog: Evaluation of Complexity Costs in Logistics Systems.
Memberships and Functions in Academic and Industrial Associations:
• German Logistics Association (BVL), Member of the Scientific Advisory Board;
• German Academic Association for Business Research (VHB): Academic Committee for Production and Operations Management (Chairman 2008-2010, Vice Chairman 2004 -2008); Academic Committee for Logistics;
• Academic Society for Work and Industrial Organization (WGAB e.V.) (Chairman 2005 – 2007, Vice Chairman 2003 – 2005);
• European Operations Management Association (EUROMA);
• Production and Operations Management Society (POMS);
• College of Supply Chain Management